The cost of Hidden Paris tour is $5595 (double occupancy).
Single supplement is $1250.
Costs are based on rate exchange of 1.40. If that changes, the final cost is subject to a surcharge based on the exchange increase.
Seven (7) nights accomodation will be provided in a small luxury four star hotel on the Left Bank in the heart of old Paris.
- All transportation within Paris when with the group is included.
- We will provide metro passes for our stay in Paris and will arrange for personalized transportation in certain circumstances.
- Transportation coming from the airport upon arrival and returning to the airport upon departure is included in the tour price. Details provided upon registration.
|Arriving In Paris|
- May 2014 TOUR
- Plan to be in Paris from Saturday AM, May 10, through Saturday AM, May 17, 2014.
- Most flights from the U.S. arrive in the morning at Roissy, Charles de Gaulle Airport. Please plan to book your arrival for before noon on Saturday, May 10.
|Included in the Tour Price|
- Hotel accommodations for 7 nights in a completely renovated small luxury four-star hotel on the Left Bank in the heart of old Paris, checking in on Saturday, May 10, 2014, checking out on Saturday, May 17, 2014.
- Our charming family run hotel has a small intimate bar which is a great place to gather in the evening...this is a sister hotel to our favorite family run Right Bank hotel where we have taken our groups for over 10 years.
- Delicious breakfasts in the lovely breakfast room.
- Admission to all group venues, presentations, tours and meals listed as included.
- Meals included are: breakfast each day, welcoming lunch, celebration dinner.
- Museum fees for all group museum visits. The dOrsay is walking distance from the hotel, and there are opportunities to visit museums throughout the week.
- Metro and bus pass. You'll learn to navigate the metro and how to use the Paris busses too!
- Transportation coming to and from the airport. Details provided upon registration.
- Visit to the Musee de la Mode et du Textile at the Louvre, to see the current exhibition.
- Visit to the Fondation Yves St. Laurent studio and museum located in the famous St. Laurent building. (depending on availability).
- Perfume making workshop.
- Visit to Giverny,
- Fashion/couture lecture.
- Explore the Marais and visit a unique designer boutique and studio.
- Spend a day exploring our favorite places on the Left Bank.
- If you sew, we'll take/direct you to our sources for fabric and button shopping in the Paris fabric district as well and at upscale shops featuring fabric from haute couture collections as well as the uniquely French exquisite merceries‚ (French notions shops)
- If you love fashion and clothes, we'll show you our favorite Parisian shops and sources.
- Visit to a small flea market (vintage buttons) and ‚ Marche Biologique--- organic market on Sunday morning.
- Welcoming lunch. An exceptional celebration dinner.
- Dining and conversation in cafes and restaurants ranging from well known to small out of the way spots.
- All this and more, in discovering the beauty and magic of Paris in the company of kindred spirits.
- Impromptu visits to studios, galleries, and special expositions.
|Not Included in the Tour Price|
- Air transportation to and from Paris is not included in the tour price.
- Passport fees; visa ( for non-U.S. citizens); personal and or/baggage insurance; excess baggage charges;
- Meals, tours, and entrance fees not listed in the above category of "entrance fees tickets and meals.
- Although non-listed meals are not included in the price of the tour, your tip is included in the price of any meal you have at a mid-range restaurant, however 5% is truly appreciated.
|Deposit and Payments
A deposit of $1000 confirms your reservation. The balance for the May 2014 tour is due March 1, 2014.
Personal checks preferred, and you may use a credit card to pay via Paypal using the above link. Sorry, we cannot take credit cards directly for tour payment.
Make checks to:
8020 Takilma Road
Cave Junction, OR 97523
|Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations, are subject to a $100 bookkeeping fee. Cancellation 30-60 days before the tour result in forfeiture of 25% of the tour fee. Cancellations 14-30 days result in a fofeiture of 50% of the fee. Cancellations within 14 days result in forfeiture of the entire fee.
U.S. citizens need a valid passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity, as regulations have become strict.
Marcy Tilton and Katherine Tilton assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may occur. They accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, or other causes. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute an apartment or hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the registrant. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour