The cost of Paris Tilton tour is $5995 (double occupancy).
Single supplement is $1250.
Costs are based on rate exchange of 1.40. If that changes, the final cost is subject to a surcharge based on the exchange increase.
Seven (7) nights accomodation will be provided in a small luxury three star hotel on the Left Bank in the heart of old Paris.
|Included in the Tour Price |
- Hotel accommodations for 7 nights.
- Entrance fees, Metro and Bus Tickets, transportation to and from airport.
- Admission to all group venues, presentations, tours and meals listed are included.
- Meals included are: breakfast each day, welcoming lunch and celebration dinner. Cost of wine is not included in these meals.
- (You can come in early or stay on at the hotel after the tour is finished at the same tour rate.)
- All transportation within Paris when with the group is included.
- We will provide metro passes for our stay in Paris and will arrange for personalized transportation in certain circumstances.
- Transportation coming from the airport upon arrival and returning to the airport upon departure is included in the tour price. Details provided upon registration.
|Arriving in Paris |
|ParisTilton October 25 - November 1, 2014 Tour
- Plan to be in Paris from Saturday AM, October 25, 2013 through Saturday AM, November 1, 2014.
- Most flights from the U.S. arrive in the morning at Roissy, Charles de Gaulle Airport. Please plan to book your arrival for before noon on Saturday, October 25th.
|Not Included in the Tour Price|
- Air transportation to and from Paris is not included in the tour price.
- Passport fees; visa ( for non-U.S. citizens); personal and or/baggage insurance; excess baggage charges;
- Meals, tours, and entrance fees not listed in the above category of "entrance fees tickets and meals.
- Trip insurance is not included.
- Although non-listed meals are not included in the price of the tour, your tip is included in the price of any meal you have at a mid-range restaurant, however 5% additional is truly appreciated.
|Deposit and Payments
A deposit of $1000 confirms your reservation. for the October 25 - November 1, 2014 TOUR is due by August 25, 2014.
Personal checks preferred, or you may pay via Paypal on Marcy's website: www.marcytilton.com.
|Cancellations and Refunds|
- All cancellations, are subject to a $100 bookkeeping fee.
- Cancellation 30-60 days before the tour result in forfeiture of 25% of the tour fee.
- Cancellations 14-30 days result in a fofeiture of 50% of the fee.
- Cancellations within 14 days result in forfeiture of the entire fee.
U.S. citizens need a valid passport, with a minimum of 6 months validity, as regulations have become strict.
Marcy Tilton and Katherine Tilton assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may occur. They accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, or other causes. All such losses or expenses must be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute an apartment or hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the registrant. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour