Early Evening Chiffon Woven
PRICED AND SOLD BY THE 1/2 YARD
EXAMPLE: TO ORDER 2.5 YARDS ENTER 5 IN THE QUANTITY BOX
Stunning dark toned digital print on a poly chiffon so beautiful I was sure it is silk, had to do a burn test to decide. Abstract tree branches in black against a background of grays mixed with blues and green accented with peach. Tricky to photograph and more beautiful in real life! Sheer, with a crepe weave, cool dry hand and liquid drape. The light weight is right for a top, dress, skirt, kimono jacket, good for a layering piece, floaty tunic or shirt. When layered over black or another color, the pattern shows more clearly. Would make a fabulous scarf or shawl too.
- I cut sheers on top of a layer of paper, like examining table paper, taping together to get the right width
- Square off the at ends to align the grain.
- Place the pattern on the fabric, pin and cut through all the layers.
- The layer of paper underneath keeps the shape of the pattern pieces so you can move them around to mark.
- Sew with a sharp fine needle and thin thread. French seams are perfect with this fabric.
Pre-treat by hand launder or machine wash gentle and air dry. Test a sample before putting it in the dyer (probably fine, but test to be sure).